JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had bad luck with Lee 38 Super dies. Nothing against Lee, I use plenty of their products, but they did not seem to size the cases small enough to hold the bullets reliably. Some Remington plated cases were ok with the slightly larger lead 160 grain rounds but not consistently. Forget about the smaller jacketed bullets in other cases. Tried a bunch of things but could just not get them to work.
Went to RCBS and have never had any issues at all with this. Think I even called Lee and they could not figure it out either.

I like both my Lee and Hornady .38 Super die sets. I've never had an issue with Lee dies, except one expander plug was machined poorly and they replaced it right away.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.