JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This compact, ultra-lightweight, five-shot, .38 Special revolver features a 2” barrel, fixed sights, and traditional spurred hammer. This revolver has a three-point cylinder lock.

Tough, aircraft-grade aluminum (grade 7075) allows the Pink Lady to offer rugged reliability and power, while weighing in at a mere 12 oz.

This is the same gun as the Charter Arms .38 Special Undercover Lite except it has the nice pink finish.

It comes with a speedloader, triger lock, and a hard case. I bought it new and shot 10 rounds through it. I cleaned it really well afterward.

Cash price $350.
I'm open to trades.
Thanks for looking.

I am embarrassed to say that I did not know it was illegal for me to sell or trade North of the river. I will not do anything illegal.
Thanks to Trlsmn for the education.

I am embarrassed to say that I did not know it was illegal for me to sell or trade North of the river. I will not do anything illegal.
Thanks to Trlsmn for the education.

It is not illegal to sell a weapon without a ffl, people do it all the time. If you wish to deal in weapons then it is a good idea to do so as a licenced ffl dealer.

If you want to sell across the state line you can both meet a gun dealer. Be sure to call them before you show up. There are many people with FFLs that will do it for less money than someone with a storefront. Just ask on a forum like this and I believe there's a list on Gunbroker of FFL holders in the various areas of the country. Don't hold me to that though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.