JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
My father passed away a few years ago and left me some 38 Special reload ammo. I don't have a pistol that will shoot it.

There are 460 rounds of 158 grain semi wad cutters there was a business card in the ammo can from BVAC Inc.

There are 75 rounds of some copper jacketed ammo in a bag with a Scorpion reload label.

Asking $150 obo. Would traded for 9mm ammo.

20200920_170138.jpg 20200920_170154.jpg 20200920_170233.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
300 production rounds brass cases, or 500 reloads. 115 grain are fine.

I'll check the boxes tomorrow and let you know exactly what brand, etc I have. But I can trade you 300 rounds.

Vancouver is quite a long drive for me. Can you meet me in the middle - say, at the Cabela's in Tualatin?

I will be there all evening visiting family. I have had 2 people say they are going to meet me and back out I tried going by whomever messaged me first and then going to the next. At this point first come first serve.

I will be there all evening visiting family. I have had 2 people say they are going to meet me and back out I tried going by whomever messaged me first and then going to the next. At this point first come first serve.

I understand your frustration. I once drove several hours to buy a rifle, and got stood up.

When I finally reached the seller, he said he had a prior engagement that he'd forgotten about. "Sorry" was all I ever got from him.

I won't make the drive to Tualatin with a "first-come, first-served" statement as part of the deal. But maybe it's for the best. I might need my 9mm later.

Good luck to you, friend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.