JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1 - set of lyman # 7680104 41 mag carbide dies (i doubt the dies have ever been used) extra seat stem also, with a box full of speer #4405 200 grain hollow point bullets both shipped tyd, $50.00, price drop 45.00

1 - set of rcbs 243 winchester dies full length and seat die, as new but have been used very little, $ <sold>

also have remington 243 winchester once fired brass 25.00 per 100, tumbled clean

1 - set of 38/357 rcbs dies # 18208 used but like new 2 seating stems 20.00<sold pending>

1 - Lee safety powder scale 20.00

223 brass , fc headstamp per 500 ,cleaned, trimmed, deprimed, 50.00

shipping at additional costs

Last Edited:
I sent payment for the 41 Mag dies and bullets at the price asked for in the ad on June 7th 2011 and PM'ed seller that the payment was heading his way on the same day. I still haven't received the items I paid for. UPDATE: I have been contacted by seller, seems like life got in the way. He is sending the items and that will be fine with me. johtree, thanks for letting me know the status of the deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.