JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this gun a couple years ago and haven't used it much outside of target shooting one time where I put 50 rounds of 357mag through it. I also bought a Marble Tang sight for it which cost me about $100 if i remember right. No marks on the stalk. The gun is in great condition outside of one scratch that happened just today when i took it out to take pictures. Grrrrrrr... Anyways you can see the scratch on one of the pics below. Great little brush gun for blacktail or used as a bug out gun. Not looking for trades.

Asking $475 with the Marble tang site included.

Manufactures Description:
The Rossi R92 Round Barrel delivers shorter, lighter versions of their big brothers with 16 or 20 carbine models. Available in .38/.357, .44 Mag., .45 Colt, .44-40 Win and .454 Casull. The R92 Round Barrel comes in two finish options - Blue and Stainless. All R92 Round Barrel models feature crescent buttplates and an extended front sight. For brush hunting and wilderness packing, Rossi R92 carbine .454 Casull features optional magazine-tube loading and recoil absorbing butt pad.

IMG_2520.JPG IMG_2519.JPG IMG_8561.jpg IMG_8562.jpg IMG_8560.jpg IMG_8555.jpg IMG_8554.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.