JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BUMP for Lower Price

I was cleaning out some of my gun ammo storage area and found (10) 20 round boxes of .375 H&H Magnum rounds. 100 are Federal, 100 are Hornady. These rounds are about 3 years old.

All boxes have water Damage.

Hornady 300 grn DGS.
(3) Boxes all rounds look great as new, (1) box 1/2 rounds have corrosion to outside of brass.

Hornady 270 gr SP-RP HM InterLock

(1) Box of - All rounds look great as new.

Federal 300 gr SP.
(1) Box rounds look pretty good slight brass corrosion, (1) box a lot of brass corrosion.

Federal 270 gr SP.

(2) Boxes all rounds look great as new. (1) box a lot of brass corrosion.

All in all - 200 rounds of .375 H&H Mag - 120 rounds look as new ready to shoot. 80 rounds to disassemble and clean, or just use for bench resting before a hunt.

$250 - Face to Face in PDX Area - Or Best Offer

Text Bob @ 503-504-9450

Thanks,
Bob

Last Edited:
BUMP for Lower Price

I was cleaning out some of my gun ammo storage area and found (10) 20 round boxes of .375 H&H Magnum rounds. 100 are Federal, 100 are Hornady. These rounds are about 3 years old.

All boxes have water Damage.

Hornady 300 grn DGS.
(3) Boxes all rounds look great as new, (1) box 1/2 rounds have corrosion to outside of brass.

Hornady 270 gr SP-RP HM InterLock

(1) Box of - All rounds look great as new.

Federal 300 gr SP.
(1) Box rounds look pretty good slight brass corrosion, (1) box a lot of brass corrosion.

Federal 270 gr SP.

(2) Boxes all rounds look great as new. (1) box a lot of brass corrosion.

All in all - 200 rounds of .375 H&H Mag - 120 rounds look as new ready to shoot. 80 rounds to disassemble and clean, or just use for bench resting before a hunt.

$250 - Face to Face in PDX Area - Or Best Offer

Text Bob @ 503-504-9450

Thanks,
Bob

Do you still have these...do I really need more 375 H&H Ammo???

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.