JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have about 36 lbs of Igman 223 brass that I purchased from another member on this forum last fall. It is once fired by him and head stamped IK 22. Unfortunately I am about to take it to the scrap yard, but I wanted to see if anyone here wanted it first. Here is what you should know!
  • I can get $2 a lb ($72) for it at the recycling center
  • The flash holes are off center and REALLY small
  • I purchased RCBS extra small pins and broke a half dozen of them
  • I purchased a Mighty Armory decapping unit and broke 4 pins (they're expensive
I have basically spent more money in trying to process the brass than the scrap value and it is time to move on. Now that I have sufficiently sold you on this brass, let the PMs begin! :D

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Kudos to you for being honest about the brass!
Thanks! It's been wildly frustrating and I don't want anyone else to go through that šŸ˜. Part of my goal was 1) to help people avoid this brass if they don't know what they are getting into and 2) give someone a good deal on brass if they want to melt it down or have some tricks up your heir sleeves that I didn't think of.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top