JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a S&W Model 627-0 .357 Mag. "Model of 1989", in excellent condition.

mod627-1.jpg

Has wood finger groove target stocks, 5 1/2" full lug barrel, unfluted cylinder, target hammer, target trigger,
red ramp target adjustable sights. Has the firing pin on the hammer.

Comes with original box numbered to the gun, unopened cleaning kit, original manual.

I have never fired it. It had been fired when I bought it, so I have no idea of round count.

Asking $950.

I haven't forgotten about this, finally made it to pull the smiths out of the safe for pictures. From top to bottom:
* 686-5 PowerPort with SDM front sight and Millet Rear with wolff springs and miculek grip
* Pre model 10, 5-screw 38special, with walnut aftermarket grips (forget manufacturer)
* 547 rare 9mm revolver that does not require moonclips, with miculek grip
* 66-1 1977ish manufacture, pinned and recessed. Target trigger and hammer. Millet rear outline rear sight (I may have the original somewhere), wolff springs, Hogue fancy hardwood grip.
* 940 rare 9mm centennial revolver (this one uses moonclips), hogue fancy hardwood grips.

Better pic of the 66-1's grip fit (some gaps, can probably be fitted with a fine file) and millet rear sight. She's a shooter, and I'm quite fond of her. A PO attempted polishing the stainless steel with something too abrasive - so there are swirl marks. Minor flame cutting typical of this vintage. I haven't shot it in over a year.

I love my s&w's but I never shoot them anymore, so if you're serious I'll sit down and work out what I have into it, and what I'm looking to get. I'm going to ballpark 6 hundred right now, but I really need to sit down and work it out.

misc 003 (Small).JPG
misc 005 (Small).JPG

misc 003 (Small).JPG

misc 005 (Small).JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.