JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I just bought my first 357 lever action and didn't realize how much ammo was. So, I am looking for someone who wants to sell some for a really good deal. I have about $40 bucks and I will try to get a list of stuff I can trade. If you have a trade you might be interested in let me know. I have lots of stuff for shooting.

I have lots of
Steel cased Match grade 30-06
lots of 7.62x39 Wolf and surplus all non corrosive.

Airsoft Commando m-16 w/ charger and one mag(laser/light combo not included)
Double sided rifle case
Primary arms Micro Reddot and American Defence 1/3 mount

Knives
Camillus M4 bayonet
2-Gerber mini gater
Spyderco Police
CRKT M-16 knife
Kershaw Assisted opener
2-swiss army knives
Leatherman Super Tool 300 (almost new)

These two knives have First and Second type of cool, amazing function and looks. These are two of my favorite fondling blades. I will only Trade or sell these for an absolutly amazing deal.
SOG Seal Pup Elite, (I also have big brother I can add for the right deal)
Benchmade Nimravus Green handle and Digicam sheath.

Last Edited:
I wish I could reload. No time, no know how and no space to set up if I did. My wife and I are both college students and we have three kids. Maybe in three years when we are both finished with nursing school. Unless 357 kicks like 30-06 I think, I will be ok.

Bump, I am considering selling the Rossi, I bought my first AR a while ago and have gone out shooting twice with both and not even taken the Rossi out of the case to try it out. I will give you a call or message you if I decide to keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.