JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Doing a little spring cleaning and have 400 rounds (402 rnds. actually) of 158 grain .357 Magnum available. Bought this at the local gun show a little while back and is new never used brass with 158 grain FMJ bullets. It seems like it might not be loaded to the same pressure as a personal defense round for instance, but is great for plinking and goes BANG every time you pull the trigger. Ammo is bright and shiny, just as the pictures indicate.
Looking for $125 in or around the Eugene area.
Also found another 18 rnds. of wadcutters that I'll throw in as well. 420 rounds total!

IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg
IMG_0071a.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071a.jpg

Doing a little spring cleaning and have 400 rounds (402 rnds. actually) of 158 grain .357 Magnum available. Bought this at the local gun show a little while back and is new never used brass with 158 grain FMJ bullets. It seems like it might not be loaded to the same pressure as a personal defense round for instance, but is great for plinking and goes BANG every time you pull the trigger. Ammo is bright and shiny, just as the pictures indicate.
Looking for $125 in or around the Eugene area.
Also found another 18 rnds. of wadcutters that I'll throw in as well. 420 rounds total!

View attachment 60031
View attachment 60032
View attachment 60033
I'll take it!!!!

PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top