JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale, 3, original factory boxes of the now uncommon caliber .348 Win. for sale. All 60 rounds are 200 Gr. Silver Tip Winchester factory loads. There is no corrosion on the rounds and the boxes are in great shape for anyone interested in those for collecting. The yellow Winchester box production code is 27HC51, dating production to March 15th 1966. The two Winchester white boxes are production codes 5LB2, dating production to February 2nd 1976.

I am pricing them at $65 dollars a box. Anyone who owns one of these rifles knows what this ammo goes for when it is available. New buffalo bore ammo is $90 dollars a box and new brass is $2 dollars each.

I may be interested in trades of 5.56 ammo or 7.62x39, pm me if you have a trade offer. I will be leaving for Elk season in a few days, please be patient if I am not responding to the ad for the next week or so. I will respond in the order I have received messages.

Thanks!

1103160631.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.