JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45-70
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got 32 rounds of Grizzly 45-70 Gov 460gr +P cartridges that I do not need since they do not work well with my Henry All Weather. They keep jamming my Henry and multiple people on this forum advised me not to shoot those cartridges as they produce much higher back-pressure than maximum rifle internal pressure. I purchased 2 x 20 rounds of these cartridges 5 months ago and I shot 8 of them. One box is still sealed and the other 12 do not have any box as I kept them in my ammo pouch. I would sell them for only $40 cash, which is much cheaper than you can ever find these cartridges. I paid for 40 of them about $100 5 months ago. I live in Seattle and would like in person cash deal. Just keep in mind that these cartridges might be too strong for regular 45-70 lever action such my Henry and according to some forum members these are good for single shot rifles. I could post some pictures of the actual cartridges upon request later this evening after I get home from work. I would also consider a trade for 357Mag/38 Special or regular (not +P) 45-70 Gov.

Cheers to Beers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.