JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have some dyes brass and projectiles I don't reload I have no use I don't kno anything about them I got them in a mystery box 40$ obo or trade for ar-15 parts ammo 9mm 556 223 44 45 open to any offers really... no shipping

78F4CA86-3339-4966-BC0B-6885DC125E4B.jpeg F3553293-BB9D-4F33-A093-A504301DFAF6.jpeg 97CD617E-5398-4F36-BF25-055F93AABA8A.jpeg D95AF22D-EC05-47E7-B835-7B80599F7722.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would love to have this stuff, I will gladly pay $40 for it. 1 problem, part of the ad lists this as .32H&R mag but in the title heading it says .32 ACP. I don't have any use for .32 ACP but would like to have .32 H&R mag stuff. please clarify and I will text you. don't know your work schedule, I am retired so pretty flexible. how many projectiles?

I would love to have this stuff, I will gladly pay $40 for it. 1 problem, part of the ad lists this as .32H&R mag while but in the title heading it says .32 ACP. I don't have any use for .32 ACP but would like to have .32 H&R mag stuff. please clarify and I will text you. don't know your work schedule, I am retired so pretty flexible. how many projectiles?
There was not a listing for the 32 mag and I wasn't sure if the mag and acp were the same thing

I would love to have this stuff, I will gladly pay $40 for it. 1 problem, part of the ad lists this as .32H&R mag but in the title heading it says .32 ACP. I don't have any use for .32 ACP but would like to have .32 H&R mag stuff. please clarify and I will text you. don't know your work schedule, I am retired so pretty flexible. how many projectiles?

image.jpg

ok I am all ok with that, I am in Oregon City, I have a Dr. appt in Canby Monday afternoon, could we maybe meet at the truck stop in Brooks Monday afternoon?

or I would pay $60 shipped to me. I know you said no shipping but it really isn't that hard.

they say that timing in life is everything, the timing for this deal just isn't right for me so I think I will pass. thanks for your time and GLWS.
by that time of day I am done for the day and don't go out into traffic unless it is absolutely needed.

ok I am all ok with that, I am in Oregon City, I have a Dr. appt in Canby Monday afternoon, could we maybe meet at the truck stop in Brooks Monday afternoon?

or I would pay $60 shipped to me. I know you said no shipping but it really isn't that hard.
I will pay $60 shipped

I didn't make it to the post office today I was running all over for work and I work till there closed I will get in there tomorrow on my lunch

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.