JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are correct. Not having actually ever fired or owned one, I am out of my element.

My LGS had some loose on hand (4 rounds) of .32 that will fit, but I AM looking for .32 Mag.

AmmoSeek shows not a single vendor in stock with this one. I'm a little surprised considering it is kind of niche cartridge. An underappreciated one, imho, but not exactly one everyone and their uncle buys.

Yes. Hens teeth, it would seem. The gun has major sentimental value to the owner, so trading for a normal caliber is not an option.

I would correct the thread title if I knew how.

You are correct. Not having actually ever fired or owned one, I am out of my element.

My LGS had some loose on hand (4 rounds) of .32 that will fit, but I AM looking for .32 Mag.
32 Long will also work if he is just wanting to shoot it. 32 mag is kinda spendy even on a good day, If you were closer I could help ya out.

Back before the ammo gold rush, I was at an estate sale that had a little bit of everything in every caliber known to man.
The late gun enthusiast never threw anything out and I spied 100's of vintage rounds in the caliber you're looking for.
I walked away from the sale with the common calibers, but regret not picking it all up as cheap as it was offered for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top