JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is what I have:
3 boxes American Eagle .327 (50 rounds/BOX)
2 boxes Speer gold dot personal protection .327 (20 rounds/box)
10 boxes Federal low recoil .327, 85 gr. hydro shock personal protection (20 rounds/box)
1 box Fiocchi .32 S&W long (50 rnds/box)
2 boxes Western .32 S&W long (50 rnds/box)
1 box Winchester .32 S&W long (50 rnds/box)

Haven't figured prices yet, but that's what is here (Lincoln City)

Here is what I have:
10 boxes Federal low recoil .327, 85 gr. hydro shock personal protection (20 rounds/box)

Let me know the price when you get it figured out. Thanks

So, what is fair? So much is out of stock, and prices are getting really high. $35-60/box for any of these, if they were available. No interest is dragging the last penny from you. Would $35/box for all of it be reasonable? I could hold them until someone picks them up, and/or take payments.

So, what is fair? So much is out of stock, and prices are getting really high. $35-60/box for any of these, if they were available. No interest is dragging the last penny from you. Would $35/box for all of it be reasonable? I could hold them until someone picks them up, and/or take payments.
Your price is ok. But, by the time I figure time and cost of a round trip from the valley, I have to pass. Thanks

Federal LG327F1 Premium HammerDown 327 Federal Mag 127 Gr Hollow Point (HP) 20 Round Box | Green Acres Sporting Goods
way too spendy, I lost my mind for a few minutes and ordered a box, $65 for 20 rounds by the time they were done with me. I wonder about me sometimes.

Here is what I have:

I might be interested in the .32 S&W long if you were willing to ship it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top