JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
bullet upper and handguard.
dpms barrel
I'll install a forward assist

no bcg

$200 or
TRADE for A1 stock assembly, A1 grips, bcm mod stocks, neat or unusual good ar15 parts.

20200112_093406.jpg 20200112_093337.jpg 20200112_093354.jpg 20200112_093346.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
would this upper you're selling mate up with this lower? CDNN SPORTS - BUSHMASTER AR 308 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER

Edit: Can you provide brand of upper receiver and hand guard?

it will fit perfectly
there is 2 types of dpms style lowers and uppers...
full width (like dpms and many others) and stepped down in the trigger area(like aero).
both can interchange but the lines dont jive
the lower you pictured/linked is full width and the upper I'm selling is full width.

it will fit perfectly
there is 2 types of dpms style lowers and uppers...
full width (like dpms and many others) and stepped down in the trigger area(like aero).
both can interchange but the lines dont jive
the lower you pictured/linked is full width and the upper I'm selling is full width.
Thank you.

it may since it has a dpms rounded rear by the looks but there is no set standard for 308 so it may or may not
generally Dpms pattern parts all fit together...its when you get a p.o.f. or other higher end brands that dont make their parts to fit others...any of these builder type parts will go together if they are labelled dpms pattern.
I've built/assembled a dozen or more 308 ar10 style rifles, several from 80%... so I have some experience

generally Dpms pattern parts all fit together...its when you get a p.o.f. or other higher end brands that dont make their parts to fit others...any of these builder type parts will go together if they are labelled dpms pattern.
I've built/assembled a dozen or more 308 ar10 style rifles, several from 80%... so I have some experience
One more compatibility question, would this BCG be compatable with your upper?

One more compatibility question, would this BCG be compatable with your upper?

by all accounts I dont see any reason that it wouldnt.

So if I understand you right, this would fit an aero lower but the lines wouldn't match correctly? Also barrel length?
since the aero lower steps in and this upper doesnt it wouldnt look bad at all...
its when you get an aero upper on a lower that doesnt step in...you end up with a funny shelf...purely aesthetics otherwise fits 100%

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top