JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back on the market. After months of waiting, the buyer vaporized.

Tanker style M1 Garand, Built by Arlington Ordnance using a Springfield Armory receiver, Arlington Ordnance 18' barrel chambered in 308 Winchester. Internal parts are all SA marked as far as I can tell. Receiver dates from 1944 and the drawing number is correct for the year. Rifle is in used but definitely not abused condition. Super clean. Barrel bore is great! I'm not a Garand expert, but if you have questions, please dont hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to get an answer for you.

Be aware that this Garand is Arlington Ordnance...NOT Federal Ordnance. It was built in '94-95, well after the reweld fiasco's of the 60's that we can thank Federal Ordnance for.

$850 or best offer, includes several enbloc clips, mostly 8 round, with a 2 round and a 5 round in the pile too. 80 rounds or so of ammo included.

Trade interest could be for a Super Blackhawk in 44 mag with short barrel or FAL/PTR91.

FTF in the Roseburg area. I will not "hold" this rifle. I've learned...

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

G3.jpg

G4.jpg

G5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top