JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

For sale is a G3 kit gun built on a PTR-91 receiver. I do not have the details of who built the gun. I have run about 200 rounds through it with no problems. It is quite accurate with just the iron sights. The rifle is used and cosmetically, could use some clean up. The selector switch is for only semi-auto and safety. This is not full auto even though the switch shows that as an option. It has a unique forearm grip which allows for shooting from the hip. You won't hit much this way but it sure is fun to shoot off 5-10 rounds of .308 as fast as you can pull the trigger.

The collapsible stock does feel awkward at first but it actually does the job quite well. Despite what you may have read, this rifle doesn't kick that bad at all. It's a .308. It will kick more than a .223 but a whole lot less than a 12 gauge.

Everything in the pictures is included. I have about 35 rounds of .308, two aluminum magazines. I have a cheap red dot I can throw in if you would like (not pictured).

PTR-91003.jpg
PTR-91018.jpg
PTR-91016.jpg
PTR-91009.jpg
PTR-91008.jpg
PTR-91006.jpg
PTR-91002.jpg
PTR-91024.jpg
PTR-91023.jpg

Terms are FTF transaction. You must provide proof of Oregon residency and not be a bad guy.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM or by phone (503) 533-4949.

Thanks for looking!

Brian:s0155:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.