JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm looking for a .308 for this coming year's hunting seasons. Let me know what you have, I have money coming back from my tax return :)

Ryan

I know of a Ruger 77 MarkII .308, stainless with nylon stock, very low round count, less than 20 rounds for sighting in only. If that is of interest, let me know and I will have the owner contact you.

No begging required. I just gave you what you asked for on a silver platter and wondered what happened. You gave the owner the idea you were BS, so I was just asking. Get back up off you knees. Not called for.

I'm not on my knees there so not sure what you are referring to. I just felt you were very rude the way you were seemingly calling out my intentions. I contacted the owner and let him know I was not interested and why, you may want to approach things differently in the future. You came out firing so I viewed you as hostile towards me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.