JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$13
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got some 308 ammo up for sale, mostly hunting/defensive rounds. Still in the box I have:

3 boxes of hornady 150gr interlock american whitetail soft points (20 rounds per box) - $25 per box
2 boxes of federal powershok 150gr soft points (20 rounds per box) - $22 per box
1 box 168 gr open tip match from PMC (20 rds) - $24
1 box of sig 175gr open tip match (20 rds) - $24
2 containers of hornady SST 150gr without the box but has the plastic, (20 rounds per container) - $33 per container

I also have a good amount of loose ammo that came from magazines I had loaded. 70 rounds hornady 150gr interlock american white tail soft points, 13 rounds of SST, and 66 rounds of federal 150gr powershok soft points are in plastic bags. For loose ammo I am asking:

$1.20 per round of hornady 150gr white tail,
$1.75 per round of SST,
$1.10 per round of powershok.

I'm going to set a 13 dollar purchase minimum on loose ammo as I feel bad for hunters who have to deal with huge ammo hikes but I would prefer larger purchases if possible. I see midway is selling SST for 57 per box when I'm asking 33.
My usual meeting place is mall 205 in east portland. Please let me know if you have any questions or anything I can help you with :s0067:

**** SALE PENDING***

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got some 308 ammo up for sale, mostly hunting/defensive rounds. Still in the box I have:

3 boxes of hornady 150gr interlock american whitetail soft points (20 rounds per box) - $24 per box
2 boxes of federal powershok 150gr soft points (20 rounds per box) - $19 per box
1 box 168 gr open tip match from PMC (20 rds) - $20
1 box of sig 175gr open tip match (20 rds) - $23
2 containers of hornady SST 150gr without the box but has the plastic, (20 rounds per container) - $33 per container

I also have a good amount of loose ammo that came from magazines I had loaded. 70 rounds hornady 150gr interlock american white tail soft points, 13 rounds of SST, and 66 rounds of federal 150gr powershok soft points are in plastic bags. For loose ammo I am asking:

$1.1 per round of hornady 150gr white tail,
$1.75 per round of SST,
$1 per round of powershok.

I'm going to set a 13 dollar purchase minimum on loose ammo as I feel bad for hunters who have to deal with huge ammo hikes but I would prefer larger purchases if possible.

Buy 200 dollars or more and 5% comes off the price. These prices are already pretty darn competitive though. As an example I see midway is selling SST for 57 per box when I'm asking 33.
My usual meeting place is mall 205 in east portland. Please let me know if you have any questions or anything I can help you with :s0067:
fantastic prices! figures, I just bought 6 boxes of .308 hunting ammo.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.