JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 230 rounds of Winchester match 308 ammo. They have the D46 bullet. They were manufactured in Finland. They are good plinking rounds. I'm asking .50 cents per round.

P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Last Edited:
They are non-corrosive. The packaging says that they are 308 (7,62 x 51). There is nothing on the head stamp that says when they where manufactured. I contacted the manufacturer which is Lapua and they are working on finding out when they made them. The 30 cal bullet is the D46. Here is link the Lapua website to see what the D46 bullet looks like. <broken link removed>

Yes they are still for sale. I sold 20 rounds to a freind. So there is only 210 rounds left. I live in Newberg so I don't get up to Portland that often.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.