JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale a case (1000 rounds) of factory boxed Magtech M80 7.62x51mm 147gr FMJ .308 ammo. It is boxer primed and very reloadable.

$850.00

.308 ammo has become increasingly harder to find and generally goes for a dollar or more a round. I am looking for cash. However, I am open to a partial trade for a Gen 4 Glock 30, or Ruger LCR .38 + some cash.

View attachment 143845

You realize that everyone on this forum probably has a small arsenal of ammo. There's no way anyone on here is going to pay what your asking. In 6 months this price gouging crap will be history and ammo will come down to where it should be..... Good luck!

Thanks anyway Darkhades. I paid about $800.00 with S&H. I'm not gouging anyone as playdoh has suggested. I simply don't want it as I have gone a different direction. Thanks for looking though.

BTW: Last summer, I searched and the best I found was $560.00 per case of 1k. That was old NATO ammo as well. It was also BEFORE all this madness. I am not hurting and don't need to sell it. So, if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. I simply threw it out here to see if it would is all.

Thanks anyway Darkhades. I paid about $800.00 with S&H. I'm not gouging anyone as playdoh has suggested. I simply don't want it as I have gone a different direction. Thanks for looking though.

BTW: Last summer, I searched and the best I found was $560.00 per case of 1k. That was old NATO ammo as well. It was also BEFORE all this madness. I am not hurting and don't need to sell it. So, if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. I simply threw it out here to see if it would is all.

totally understand, I can honestly say you did pay way to much for that ammo. If it don't sell I am willing to buy it all for $560.00 as that is the price this ammo should be going for ( on the high end).

Darkhades, I would never sell if for less what I paid for it. I'd shoot it myself before that. If you can find it that cheap, like the amount your willing to pay, jump on it. I saw in this very forum some South African NATO that was over 20 years old sold for more than my ammo. I paid way more than I wanted, but it's getting more scarce to find. At the rate that DHS is buying ammo up, I know that I won't be left without a chair when the music stops......

Like I said, if it sells, it sells. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. It's all good. I do appreciate your feedback though. At lease your cool about it. Unlike Playdoh, but being a dick isn't against the law......yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.