JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this rifle in a package deal, I have no use for it, short of cool factor, condition is functional, but shows its age and use. I think it is a fairly rare caliber for this model. Asking $500
Call or Text Doug 503-501-8511 IMG_4667[1].JPG

Got this rifle in a package deal, I have no use for it, short of cool factor, condition is functional, but shows its age and use. I think it is a fairly rare caliber for this model. Asking $500
Call or Text Doug 503-501-8511View attachment 401778
I inherited one from my Grampa and I don't have any ammo or brass/reloading dies for it. Do you happen to have any I could buy off of you?

Dies are available on Ebay, brass is online many places as well as ammo. I believe Guncrafters in Salem had 2-3 boxes of 303 Savage ammo. Cool gun!

Dies are available on Ebay, brass is online many places as well as ammo. I believe Guncrafters in Salem had 2-3 boxes of 303 Savage ammo. Cool gun!
Thanks for the info 284, I have never actually shot this rifle, should try it out before I send it off!

When I was in my teens I had a .300 savage that when benched shot in one hole at 100 yards all day long, using factory stock Rem 150 grain Core lock bullets. I had a Lyman Alaskan 4 X scope mounted to an out board flat piece of 1/4'' plate, blued steel, that was drilled and tapped into the side of the receiver, rock solid mount! I think Savage arms is one of the most underrated company's in the industry. If I could choose one lever gun to take back in a life time that beautiful old straight shooter would have been it.

My uncle had a 300 99. At the tender age of 12, I thought was the slickest thing made with its Marble tang peep sight and curvy lines. (actually still do) Killed my first dove with it no less! I believe he had a .410 barrel for it too though I never saw or shot it.
Hope we all are not cramping your ad with our reverie of fun times past! Thanks for the post, good luck with your sale.

My uncle had a 300 99. At the tender age of 12, I thought was the slickest thing made with its Marble tang peep sight and curvy lines. (actually still do) Killed my first dove with it no less! I believe he had a .410 barrel for it too though I never saw or shot it.
Hope we all are not cramping your ad with our reverie of fun times past! Thanks for the post, good luck with your sale.
I enjoy the comments, that's what this website is all about!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.