JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
6 boxes sold my 300bo
Trade for 556,9mm,22mag or leupold optics can add cash on my end for any deal

19ADC1F7-6492-4E6D-8F70-08EED97A3110.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Did you ever get a taker? If not, I have american eagle or Winchester full metal jacket. Some older black hills 52gr match hollow points in 50 round box and another one that is 55gr soft point if you are interested.
Let me know. Thanks

image.jpg

I do still have it…I really don't get down the Portland way I avoid it like the plague 😂……I value the ammo at $25 a box cash or will trade for 556 55grfmj or 62gr green tip equivalent value.

I can trade you box for box if you want it so that. I sent the picture that you have. Maybe we could meet halfway some time in the next few weeks if that would work out or even Vancouver?

Not really interested in trading box for box on high end 300bo for cheap 556 55grfmj…..I would trade value for value and I'm already reducing the value $10 a box off the $35 a box I spent

If ya want to trade me value for value I'm all for it…..going to be going to the Vancouver area this week for another deal could meet down there…..only looking for 55grfmj or 62gr green tips. If ya want to trade let me know what you have same value as mine……$25/box x 6boxes =$150 so looking for $150 in 556 ammo or cash. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.