JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am...but I'm more interested in the AR platform:D
The AR platform is what lured me into 300BLK..
The uber silence of a single shot lured be to the HandiRifle.
The possibility of a second ubersilent shot brought me to the RARR.

Beware of the Blackout, as there are many rabbit holes to follow along the journey..

Said ... " The Barnes is tightest group" . I would hope it is a tight group, It was only a 50 yard target shot with a 1.35-$ a piece Barnes rounds . As he said the 100 yrd. target blew down, @ the 8.25 minute mark in Vid.

For wanting a bolt-action .
The Ruger factory offering has one advantage over building a Rem. 700SA into the BLK platform . It will feed & extract with better reliability . Bad thing is, It's a Ruger .
I have shot this Cal. for many years & it does have it's +/- . having 4 builds, 2- AR & 2-Bolt, with still having one of each that I shoot regularly .

Said ... " The Barnes is tightest group" . I would hope it is a tight group, It was only a 50 yard target shot with a 1.35-$ a piece Barnes rounds . As he said the 100 yrd. target blew down, @ the 8.25 minute mark in Vid.

For wanting a bolt-action .
The Ruger factory offering has one advantage over building a Rem. 700SA into the BLK platform . It will feed & extract with better reliability . Bad thing is, It's a Ruger .
I have shot this Cal. for many years & it does have it's +/- . having 4 builds, 2- AR & 2-Bolt, with still having one of each that I shoot regularly .
I have no idea what you just wrote means, but I'm happy for ya.
Thanks for watching.

I have no idea what you just wrote means, but I'm happy for ya.
Thanks for watching.
-
You dont understand anything I wrote . But you are happy for me ?
Did you watch the Video smartAss ?? . Apparently you did not watch the Video with any cognizance ???
Because if you actually watched the video Posted in subject matter of: ( Ammo Comparison Test Groups ) The Barnes Vortex Ammo, 3-shot group was shot from the bench @ 50 yard because the 100 yard target ... "blew down ". as stated by the shooter on the bench @ 8.28 minutes in the Video . And 50 yard ( IMHO ) that is a rather close range test for judging true accuracy of any centerfire ammo .

Did you not understand anything else that I wrote below that in my Post ???
PDXSparky: Quote
... I'm interested in getting a bolt action in 300BLK ".

I WROTE
Quote:
" For wanting a bolt-action .
I have shot this Cal. for many years & it does have it's +/- . having 4 builds, 2- AR & 2-Bolt, with still having one of each that I shoot regularly " .

I'm fairly familiar with the video.

I'll take a 1 hole 3 shot group at 50 yards any day of the week.

Your disdain for Ruger is unexplained and undeveloped.

I'm still happy for you. I'm not sure why, but you find it annoying and that makes me happier for you. Happy New Year!

I Really like the Cal. and have worked with it for lot of years before it was re branded the a 300blk . It has it plus's for certain roles .
Ruger 'rifles' (not revolvers) just suck like a low-end bottom feeder. It's just a Ruger rifle and they are produced low-end cheap and are so low end that they make Savage boltactions shine bright .
Ruger rifles always has the crappiest trigger groups, crappy quality stocks little to no aftermarket upgrade available for Stocks. Bottom metal, Detach. mag. systems etc. and personally I just never cared for the design as a whole of there boltactions with that angled front action screw . Ruger would be my last purchase choice for a 300 BLK Cal. for a rifle .
On the other hand If CZ would come out with a 30-221 or a BLK in the 527 it would be obvious for an Ideal turn-key factory boltaction .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top