JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Tikka T-3 Lite, bolt action rifle, stainless steel finish, with black stock, matched with a warranty covered Shepard "Deer" scope (18" stadia (circles) out to 1,000 yards), & Gentry muzzle brake - which significantly reduces recoil, several extra magazines, and a laser sighting bullet. Trigger worked to a sweet, crisp 3 pound pull. Scope warranty card and scope manual/catalog included. In excellent condition. Will sell for $900.00 firm, although worth about twice that much.

Last Edited:
Sorry, I thought you were the guy "tommy98466". I can send you pics via my cell phone. Not the greatest but you should get the idea. Have a Benelli ARGO R1 semi-auto and a Tikka T-3 Lite bolt action, both .300 WinMags. Topped with Gentry muzzle brakes and Shepherd scopes. Scopes cost more than one of the rifles and almost as much as the other. Look up shephardscopes.com and see Model 310-PE and Model 310-P2. The one with the 24" stadia are on the Benelli for elk hunting and the one with the 18" stadia are on the Tikka for deer hunting. All this stuff is in extremely good shape. My cell # is 503-780-2731. Can send you info from there to your cell. Need to sort out my new computer and camera interface. Having technical difficulty with that, sorry! (ARGO means "auto-regulating, gas operated".)

Sorry, I thought you were the guy "tommy98466". I can send you pics via my cell phone. Not the greatest but you should get the idea. Have a Benelli ARGO R1 semi-auto and a Tikka T-3 Lite bolt action, both .300 WinMags. Topped with Gentry muzzle brakes and Shepherd scopes. Scopes cost more than one of the rifles and almost as much as the other. Look up shephardscopes.com and see Model 310-PE and Model 310-P2. The one with the 24" stadia is on the Benelli for elk hunting and the one with the 18" stadiais on the Tikka for deer hunting. All this stuff is in extremely good shape. My cell # is 503-780-2731. Can send you info from there to your cell. Need to sort out my new computer and camera interface. Having technical difficulty with that, sorry! (ARGO means "auto-regulating, gas operated".)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.