JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.300 WinMag Benelli, Model ARGO R1, semi-automatic rifle, gray composite stock, black finish barrel, matched with warranty covered Shepard "Elk"Scope (24" stadia (circles) out to 1,000 yards), & Gentry muzzle brake, which significantly reduces recoil. Also, one extra (expensive) $70.00 magazine. Scope warranty card and scope manual/catalog included. In excellent condition. Easy to shoot, like an M1A. (ARGO means "Auto-Regulated, Gas Operated".) This is $2,350.00 worth of stuff. Go to shepherdscopes.com and see that the scope on this rifle alone is listed at $799.00 - plus about $20.00 expedited shipping! It is Scope Model 310-PE. Also comes with over 6 boxes of Federal Premium new, stainless casing, 180 grain elk ammo. Sell this great package for only $1,120.00 firm and that is one heck of a good deal! PLEASE, DO NOT CONTACT ME AND ASK TO BUY ANY COMPONENTS OF THIS OUTFIT SEPARATELY. That is just wasting your time and mine. Must drive to Tualatin to meet me and have cash on hand.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.