JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale: Some increasingly hard-to-find ammo for your PSL rifles and mosin nagants.

300 rounds of the "7N1" sniper-designated 7.62x54R ammo. Russian 1997 7.62x54r 152 gr. "7N1" Sniper
152 grain FMJ, Copper-washed case, Berdan primer, "188" over "97" (The 'new' match ammo on the market is 180gr, too heavy for an un-modded PSL-style rifle.)
15 packs of 20 rounds, wrapped in their original "sniper" labeled paper.

New offer:
$280 Shipped for all 300. (Adjusted as individual packs sell)
OR
$25 per pack of 20.
(Shipping: $5 for 20-100, $10 for 120-200)
Cash, Money Order
Medford/RV area
Will Trade for:

Ruger P-series 9mm or 10/22 rifle

From searching around that seems too be a really good price on the stuff...too rich for my blood, but I figured id share that to save people from having to search around.

I saw on gunbroker some sold a few months ago for 35$ for 20, not including shipping, and this stuff is just going to be harder and harder to find.

GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.