JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In my Sierra manual about 300 blackout it says to use H4227 for the 155 gr8 Palma match BTHP BULLET but they don't make that powder anymore...... anyone have a accuracy load with that bullet or suggest a powder? Can I use the IMR 4227 in its place or no?

In my Sierra manual about 300 blackout it says to use H4227 for the 155 gr8 Palma match BTHP BULLET but they don't make that powder anymore...... anyone have a accuracy load with that bullet or suggest a powder? Can I use the IMR 4227 in its place or no?
Call Sierra themselves. They are more than happy to help you out. In fact, I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with them this morning!

I use IMR 4227 in my 300 blackout, but have not used those bullets. I have only tried it for 220 grain subsonic loads, but with limited testing have been pleased so far.

yes. but the charge might be different.

if all else fails accurate 1680 can always be used.... supers and subs.

i have switched completely to 1680

H110 and win 296 is good for supersonic 300blk too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top