JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for any 300 blackout...supers or subs. Let me know what you have. I travel quite a bit and may be able to meet you if you're not already in the local in the Portland metro area.

I can pay cash or I have 9mm, 223, 40 or 45 to trade. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know this doesn't help you with your immediate need, but it's one of the reasons I started reloading. Materials to reload each round with covid pricing for me is about $.24 per round for a 220 Grain sub. Prior to covid, I'm guessing it was about $.10-$.15. Best of luck to ya on your search though.

I know this doesn't help you with your immediate need, but it's one of the reasons I started reloading. Materials to reload each round with covid pricing for me is about $.24 per round for a 220 Grain sub. Prior to covid, I'm guessing it was about $.10-$.15. Best of luck to ya on your search though.
I agree brucekr, but I just don't have the time to reload these days.

Do you reload 300 blk? If so, we might be able to work something out for me to purchase your reloads.

What do you think a reload set up for 300 cost to set up? I'm just getting into the 300blk game and paying $1.40- $1.60 is so expensive.

With Covid pricing where are you getting you components at.24 a round?
I am paying .25 for just the projectile, .10 for the primer, I cut my own brass, and about .10 for powder.
Thank you in advance for revealing your discount source

With Covid pricing where are you getting you components at.24 a round?
I am paying .25 for just the projectile, .10 for the primer, I cut my own brass, and about .10 for powder.
Thank you in advance for revealing your discount source
Dang, I just looked at the price of the Berry's bullets and they are 150/500. I swear I paid like 53/500 but I could be wrong. I think I bought a couple thousand of them from a LGS in Silverton. I've since deleted the conversation, so I actually don't know for certain now. Might need to add $.20 per round to my estimate. My apologies, didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Yeah they seemed a bit high to me but this was the most stocked ive seen shelves since before covid so thats a plus. It was 40/box of 20 for the nosler match grade and 31/box of 20 for the eagle stuff

20220113_151956.jpg 20220113_144216.jpg 20220113_144252.jpg

Do you remember roughly what the prices were?
I showed my buddy but told him he should just buy some gorilla ammunition stuff instead cause it was in stock. Better ammo and better deal in my opinion, i like the gorilla stuff

I'm glad to see the shelves starting to stack up again. The prices on ammoseek are quite a bit lower than those prices for the same ammo. Hopefully store prices start to match what's online.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.