JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
want to buy 300 blackout upper! New or used in good condition.
7-8inch barrel.
Aero Precision quality or better.
With or without BCG/CH.

Prefer PayPal for payment.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You may want to take a look at this:

You may want to take a look at this:

I want a pistol size barrel, not full size barrel.

Here's another that popped up:

Here's another that popped up:

Thanks! I just got done looking at that one. Going back and forth in my head if i want it. I would rather have a one company build vs bunch thrown together.

Well....I'm in the process of "throwing together" a 300BO upper with a Ballistic Advantage barrel and bolt, AP upper, and a Timber Creek handguard.....:D

My "thrown together" AR's seem to shoot pretty well, but I buy solid parts. Point being, there's nothing wrong with an assembled upper IF it's done properly.

Not sure what your price range is, but the folks at Rainier Arms should have some interesting things to look at as well. I've got RA "Ultramatch" barrels on two of my builds, and they are fantastic shooters.

Bottom line.....have fun and good luck...!!

Well....I'm in the process of "throwing together" a 300BO upper with a Ballistic Advantage barrel and bolt, AP upper, and a Timber Creek handguard.....:D

My "thrown together" AR's seem to shoot pretty well, but I buy solid parts. Point being, there's nothing wrong with an assembled upper IF it's done properly.

Not sure what your price range is, but the folks at Rainier Arms should have some interesting things to look at as well. I've got RA "Ultramatch" barrels on two of my builds, and they are fantastic shooters.

Bottom line.....have fun and good luck...!!
I completely understand, i build my rifles too. But it is just how i am i like when the receivers/handguards match. I know its not a big deal but its something that always bugs me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.