JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting ready to try out my new .300 blackout rifle. The warranty instructions say I should fire one round and then clean the barrel and chamber, and repeat this 10 times. Then fire 10 rounds and clean. Then I can go up to 100 rounds and clean. I always keep my guns very clean, but this procedure seems excessive. I will likely follow it, but I wish they would say why when they tell you to do something that seems unusual.

Need more details about this rifle. Add a photo too if you can. I want a .300 blackout short barreled upper for my upcoming SBR. I want to shoot subsonic rounds thru my Bowers VERS 9s. I love quite shooting.

Here is a topic about like AR vs. AK, 9mm vs. .45, Glock vs. 1911, etc., etc. Everyone will have an opinion and I don't think anyone, including me (especially me:)), really knows. Is it a waste of time?? Possibly. Does it do any harm?? Probably not. Watch some of the gun boards until you find an opinion you like and then swear by it!!
My friend and I have contemplated packaging little shaker bottles of "Barrel Seasoning" just to see how many we could sell.