JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shoot about 500 rounds of 300bo a month. I was extremely interested until you threw everyone an attitude. Your price is decent for the times, but a lot of members on this site will just throw you on their ignore list which will keep anything you say from being seen by them. It looks like you are new on here, don't take it personal. Good luck with the sale.

Got some new in the box grizzly cartridge 300 blackout ammo. Made right here in the good ol PNW in Rainier Washington. Asking $.75 a round and I've got 800 rounds to get rid of.
Hooray!!! I instantly regret posting here.

Me: "Wanna buy my stuff?"
The group: "you don't know what your talking about!!", "no one likes the way you talk about guns!!", "I shoot more rounds per week than you so I know better!!".
Me: cool guys, way to just reddit this site.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.