JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to sell my (SI Defense / Black Hole Weaponry) 300 AAC Blackout (7.62×35mm).
I pieced this rifle together and had the Armorer out at Curt's assemble and test fire the upper for me.

SI Defense Matched Pair (Upper/Lower) CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
Standard Milspec parts kit
Black Hole Weaponry 1/11 twist 16 inch barrel
ACE Stock kit / Tango Down Battle Grip / Midwest Industries Gas Tube, Block, and 15inch free float

The rifle does not come with a BCG / Charging handle or sights. The BCG that I bought for this rifle is garbage. I don't trust it enough to fire it and won't include it in a rifle for you to test on your own. The Armorer at Curt's used a standard M16 full auto phosphate BCG and the rifle functioned as expected.

As advertised. I will also throw in 500 rounds of 125 grain Lake City. I got a good deal on this Ammo and will gladly pass along that savings to the buyer of this rifle. Meaning I will not sell the rounds separate.

As for the price. I'd like to move this gun pretty soon. I figure $1400 is pretty fair. PM with any questions / comments / concerns.

I will ask to see ID and you will need to sign a bill of sale for my records.

Thanks

300 Blackout_1.jpg

300 Blackout_2.jpg

300 Blackout_3.jpg

Last Edited: