1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR 300 AAC Blackout (7.62×35mm) with Ammo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jutbucks13, Apr 27, 2014.

1. jutbucks13

jutbucks13 Beaverton Oregon Active Member

I'd like to sell my (SI Defense / Black Hole Weaponry) 300 AAC Blackout (7.62×35mm).
    I pieced this rifle together and had the Armorer out at Curt's assemble and test fire the upper for me.

SI Defense Matched Pair (Upper/Lower) CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
    Standard Milspec parts kit
    Black Hole Weaponry 1/11 twist 16 inch barrel
    ACE Stock kit / Tango Down Battle Grip / Midwest Industries Gas Tube, Block, and 15inch free float

The rifle does not come with a BCG / Charging handle or sights. The BCG that I bought for this rifle is garbage. I don't trust it enough to fire it and won't include it in a rifle for you to test on your own. The Armorer at Curt's used a standard M16 full auto phosphate BCG and the rifle functioned as expected.

As advertised. I will also throw in 500 rounds of 125 grain Lake City. I got a good deal on this Ammo and will gladly pass along that savings to the buyer of this rifle. Meaning I will not sell the rounds separate.

As for the price. I'd like to move this gun pretty soon. I figure $1400 is pretty fair. PM with any questions / comments / concerns.

I will ask to see ID and you will need to sign a bill of sale for my records.

300 Blackout_1.jpg

300 Blackout_2.jpg

300 Blackout_3.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014