JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
If you have some 30-40 please dont hesitate to message me. Live in Olympia, WA and would prefer local but willing to drive as far as Tacoma, Centralia, or Shelton.

Thanks,
Jack

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dear Jack, the best advice I can give you is, find someone, like myself, who has been reloading for years and knows firearms as well as cartridges. Let them examine your barrels chamber and bolt, for case sizing. Buy them the die-set if they don't have it already. Even tho I only have 2 rifles and just as many pistols, I have dies to reload 28 different calibers. Let the loader, build the cartridge to match your barrel and the animals you want to hunt. A list should be made out, giving you choices for bullets and powders, in case some are not available, like during these times. He can, as I do, buy and supply plastic cases for the loaded ammo, with a load data-sheet, something you should always keep. This way when ever you start to get low on ammo, all your loader will need is primers, powders and bullets, which he may have some left over, from previously loading your rounds. This also will build, life-long friendships.
I load 30-40 Krag for a supplier of mine, I even grab 303 British cases, which I convert to 30-40 Krag with ease, since I have an annealer for helping during the conversion process.
Also it does not have to be local, except to set things up the first time, because the loader will have all the data he needs to replicate the exact cartridge over and over, nice thing is these can be mailed thru UPS very easily.
Since these are not being sold, it's perfectly legal. Just buy your loader extra powder or primers, when they are available, offsetting his cost for loading.
Two years after I began loading (at 19, 40+ years ago) I had over 30 people I loaded for and even sighted their rifles for there new loads, just before hunting season.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.