JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
at over 20.00 a BX you are not missing-out on any bargains. It took 2 months to get primers to reload the 30 empties I had. I suggest you buy bulk 30-30 through Cabela's or some other bulk distributer for the best deal.

i wish i had as much "Free Time" to drive around , the 130 mile round trip from Gladstone to corvalis would deffinately be the prudent choice.

I retrack my unfair offer.

as my father once said, availability is more important the cost.

what are you trading ?

i have a couple boxes of Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition
a box of i think federal i'll have to look

and a antique box (ok really old probably 50s ) remington

and possibly a couple boxes or at least 1 box of remington i think cor loks

Geeze, all a sudden the 30-30 is important again. hmm lts see what folk lore I can bring to that caliber.
Any 30 caliber can fit a (#3 buckshot?) in the mouth of the case qwith a light load for small game.
You might check-out info from those old books old men used to read about old ammo and blk powder loads with old hand made primers and discover your certerfire rifle is as handy a s any 22LR!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.