JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling the following 30-06 reloading tools:

1) Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die in great shape and perfectly functional. I replaced the original stopper ring with a better one.
2) Forster Full Length Sizing Die in great shape and fully functional. I replaced the original stopper ring with a better one.
3) Lyman Case Length/Headspace Gauge in great shape and perfectly functional

I purchased all the above tools early this year new and used them for reloading about 300 cartridges. I sold my 30-06 rifle and since I am not planning on getting another 30-06 firearm, I do not need these tools anymore. I am asking $100 cash or $112 shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I paid these items new around $200 with taxes (the micrometer seater alone sells for about $100 plus taxes these days). I would also consider trade for H4350, IMR-4064 or Varget powder, or/and Hornady 6.5mm 147gr ELD-Match bullets. I could meet in Seattle area, or I could take a PayPal payment and ship you the items with USPS Priority Mail.

Cheers from Dan
[h3][/h3]
Forster.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service