JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$100.00 - SPF
M8 - 4x SN E017XXX puts as a 1974 scope. This is the one I had on the rifle I just sold. It has a longer spacing between the bells so I was able to fit it on the scope mounts that where on there

$125.00
M8 - 2x 'pistol' scope SN F136XXX so a 1975 scope This one is listed as a pistol / Extended eye relief scope, but the current pistol scopes have a +/- 18" eye relief and this one is more like 8.5 to 13" so I think it is really more of a scout scope. I had kinda thought about using this mount Store - Dr. Pearson's No-Drill Winchester Model 94 / Rossi Model 92 Tactical Rails but my Win 94 is living with my kid and his wife right now and I don't think they would benefit from a scope all that much.

$150.00
M8 6x -42mm like this FX-3 6x42mm | Leupold
SN M103XXX makes it a 1981. Has low Weaver rings on it that you can have if you want or I can take them off

They are all Gloss with Duplex reticles and have been through Leupold service and checked out.

I can get photos up tomorrow or something

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
He works nights so I wanted to make sure I gave him a chance to respond. Been radio silent, I'll post some photos and start a convo with you in just a bit

I was in a rush when I took these the other day and didn't notice I still had some hand sanitizer on my hands :s0054:

The finish isn't smeared, just temporarily aloe'ed :rolleyes:

The glass is clear and scratch less

M86X 4.jpg M86X 3.jpg M86X 2.jpg M86X 1.jpg

And this very moment I'm not even sure my name is VinnieBoomBah o_O

I'll double check later, trying to get a !@$#% job to run so I can finish it and bill my client :mad:

As it turns out it is 42mm, but even better news for me, after reviewing fungible funds with the CFO I have been green lighted to keep these and finance the next project with 'family monies' :D

Tl:DR Not for sale anymore, but thanks for looking ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top