JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Orofino
State
Idaho
Zip Code
These are probably the only model Glocks that wont sell but I'm trying to get rid of my 45GAP collection. I've got a model 37, 38 and 39, all are NIB unfired , Gen 3. The full size and compact have night sights. All three come with 3 mags the factory hard case and all the goodies they came with. Also comes with 250 rounds of factory ammo. I've had these pistols since they came out and the 45GAP was a promising new cartridge. $1500 Or trade takes everything. MUST GO AS A PACKAGE!!!! Not looking to separate! Possible trade considered. Buyer must pick up in Orofino Idaho or have them shipped to an FFL. Please call or text 208-827-2406 for more pics or Info. Pictures in comments...

As far as trades in looking for marlin and Winchester lever actions in pistol calibers, marlin 1895Gs in 450 or 45-70, Remington 700s, ARs, AKs, PTR91, snub nose revolvers, side by side 10 gauge, 10/22 target rifles, 22 pistols with threaded barrels, big bore dangerous game rifles.

BFAA7308-782C-4613-A740-D524111967B7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service