JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have decided to thin the heard a bit. Up for consideration is 3 M1A's. I have limited pics of them right now but I will post up what I have. I can take more this weekend if needed.

DSC05939.jpg

First up is the standard model. According to SAI the model is a MA9-206 and was made 4-98. The flash hider with bayonet lug was added by me and I will include the original as well. It has a Wolf op-rod spring and a buffer in it. Bayonet is included but there is no sheath. My custom home made sling is also included. The gun is in good shape with a few white marks on the stock where things have rubbed. Gun comes with 1 CMI 20rd mag.

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04331.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

$1350 OBO SPF

Next is a "target" M1A. It left the factory as a 9825 in 7-99 and is what they now call the "loaded" model and came with the laminate stock. This gun has Wolf op-rod spring, Sadlak spring guide and buffer. Wolf springs in the hammer, extractor, and ejector as well. The scope mount is a Sadlak Airborne with Leupold rings. The scope is an IOR 4-14x50 with MP-8 Dot scope, Valdada Optics | Premium European Optics . The front mount is a <broken link removed> that has been modified to work with the standard sling mount. It comes with OEM style sling and 1 CMI 20rd mag.

DSC04782.jpg

DSC04779.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

Last but not least MK14 Mod 0 clone (since it is not full auto). The base is a M1A scout. The stock is a SAGE M14 EBR, M1A, Mk14, MOD 0, MOD 1, MOD 2, M39 EMR, M4, SOCOM II, TACOM-RI, M14ALCS, PMRI, EBR, . To make this a MK14 Mod 0 Smith Enterprise, Inc. flash hider, front sight base, over size bolt stop. Op-rod has a Wolf spring and buffer. Custom homemade sling is included along with 1 CMI 20rd mag. I think I still have the original flash hider and front site base and will include them if I do. Flashlight is not included (but can be for sale) the white thing in the pic is masking tape holding on the pressure switch.

DSC04793.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

$2450 OBO SPF

Once the guns have sold I also have some tools, parts and ammo for these guns. I have a couple GI mags, Several CMI mags and T-57 mags. These will be available to anyone who buys a gun.

Now for the fun parts. I work out of town. I will make any reasonable arrangements to meet up to make the deals. Spokane and Yakima are easiest for me. I can make arrangements to get them to the Seattle or Vancouver areas fairly easy. Depending on when deals/payments can be made it MAY take up to 2 weeks to finish the deal. If this is a problem then please don't try and make a deal with me.

If you have an questions please just ask.

ETA: Not interested in trades. Of course if you live out of WA it will have to go though an FFL.

2 down, 1 two go. Thanks for looking.

After the last one goes I have Mags, Ammo, Brass, Bullets, maybe powder to sell also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.