JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Rainier
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD!

There's numerous details I need to tell you about! In addition, if you believe that there's anything wrong (i.e. any legal issues or anything that makes you feel uneasy) or if any moderators/admins have any issues with this AD in part of in it's entirety, please let me know why and/or feel free to remove it because this is my first time.

First and foremost, if you look at the picture below, you'll see that all three of these are Glocks that I built. I WILL NOT sell these unserialized or attempt to engage in illegal activity (not today feds!) and I will be getting these serialized professionally and paying out of pocket before conducting the transfer through an FFL of your choice. Getting that out of the way first so we are 100% clear because I cannot afford to go to jail! And if mods/admins want me to have these serialized w/ proof BEFORE creating this ad, I'll do that. OR if you want I can demil the frames and negotiate a lesser price if you want. I just have a short time window atm.

Why am I selling these? Because rent is past due, lost my job, getting "wrekt" by this economy, and a lot of places won't hire a laid off tech worker to flip burgers, stack boxes or deliver packages (I've had employers give me ridiculous excuses) so what I finally DID find work-wise took longer than expected. The initial asking price is what rent is due but I'm open to counter offers if you don't believe they're worth that much (I've never seen Glocks in current year go for less than $500 except a few times). So I have to make some sacrifices.

About each Glock (this is very important):

1. G19 Gen 3 (Upper right): Works great. Very reliable and never had any real issues with it.

2. GST-9 (Lower right): Works fine, but sometimes the slide doesn't go all the way forward and you have to nudge it forward with your thumb or something. It could be that the front rails are a little off or I just haven't fired it enough. It's a little strange.

3. G17 Gen 3 (Left): This one has an issue. Even when unloaded, trigger clicks, goes back into place and doesn't fire. I tried replacing the disconnector, didn't fix it. I noticed that if I remove the plunger inside, then it doesn't do this. I tried replacing that plunger and still didn't work. Dunno, I haven't had the time recently to dedicate to it thanks to the reasons stated in the above paragraph and more.

Gotta be honest about how they work and how well.

Oh yeah, I would have included 2 40 round stick mags, but I had to pawn those for gas money last week.

So once again, I'm open to counter offers. I was hoping to do $400 a piece but if that's too high, we'll talk. And I will re-iterate that I WILL NOT sell an unserialized weapon. And again, if you don't want the frames, I can demill those and we can just do the parts at a price of maybe $300 each per kit (?)

Will ship to any eligible FFL and where ever legal OR we can do the transaction in person. I'm in the Portland area and will also travel between the Vancouver and Chehalis areas if necessary. Don't worry about the shipping cost, I'll eat that myself and pay out of pocket.

So if you're interested, let me know.

Thanks!

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
You used black lettering in your ad so you can't read anything on these P80's...
I'm sorry sir I don't quite understand. The default text is black and the forum colour is white. Does the forum have a dark mode or something?

I'm sorry sir I don't quite understand. The default text is black and the forum colour is white. Does the forum have a dark mode or something?
We do, and many people use it.

I can't read your text either unless I "select" it like as in I were to cut & paste it.

Gimme a sec, & ill see what I can do...

We do, and many people use it.

I can't read your text either unless I "select" it like as in I were to cut & paste it.

Gimme a sec, & ill see what I can do...
Okay, I understand now. I typed the first sentence in red and then set it to black. Makes sense now. Sorry about that everyone. That was a little embarrassing.

They've been sold on GunBroker after getting them serialized. Sorry for the slow response. Life is not easy atm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.