JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a leather pancake holster (preferably black) or an IWB/OWB leather holster for a 3" 1911. It can be open at the bottom but must completely cover the muzzle. Something that will fit a Springfield EMP or a Kimber Ultra Carry II. If you have something I might be interested in please let me know and have a picture ready. I figure I'd try here before dishing out the cash for a new one.
Thank you very much. Oh and I'm in Hillsboro so the closer the better. Thanks.

I'm looking for a strong OWB holster. I realize I forgot to include when I said IWB/OWB that I meant a convertible dual use. It's going to be for my girlfriend and she needs a strong OWB holster for shooting and training. Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.