JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I do not have any pics at this time, it is black and flawless.
new in box (safe queen)
Bought for a purpose, never used ended up using it.
Comes with nice soft case, chokes+tool, and 100 shells give or take of asorted ammo mostly target.
Shell count 40.
Would like 300 cash firm, or trade for a nice craftsman toolbox combo.
Doesn't have to be new but nice, stickers and scratches are ok.
Could add money for the right set up, or if your box is only worth 250 used i could use a compression tester or a 1/4 drive socket set.
Only other items i would be interested in at all would be a set of 460 efi truck headers, or the 300 cash.

If i recive cash i will donate 10% to the forum.
Thanks

Got a gorgeous snap on 8 drawer roller, if you have some more firearms to add to the trade, I'm open. Very expensive box that will last forever. It's the box on the left , almost new, with keys and new drawer liners and hydroturf topper.

image.jpeg

Got a gorgeous snap on 8 drawer roller, if you have some more firearms to add to the trade, I'm open. Very expensive box that will last forever. It's the box on the left , almost new, with keys and new drawer liners and hydroturf topper.

View attachment 280258
Thats a nice box id love to own, but i think its a bit out of my price and trade range.
But thank you for the offer.

Yes its still available at the moment.
Have some good offers, im giving it a few more days to see if i can get the box i need or the 300 cash so i can buy a decent used craftsman.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.