JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG Found this cleaning out dad's shop. Not sure how he came upon this as he never had a 270 as far as I know. RCBS 3 die set that looks to be in great shape. No shellholder. 4 boxes of Federal unprimed brass. 2 of them look new. 1 box is mixed new and some that have been loaded and fired. Same with the 4th but 5 are missing and there is 3 loaded rounds. I'll say $40 for all and will listen if told is too much. Am in Hillsboro.
Email is best at: [email protected]

Guess I need more practice at posting pics!

Guess I need more practice at posting pics!
clearing mail box too! it's full, and unconversational.

As for your listen offer; with the addition of the brass your offer could be considered fair however I'm good on brass. I've been using a lee loader and am now moving into a single stage press making my dies usless for that.
I could use your die set should you consider seperating.
25 bucks seems to be what many have been going for (non carbide) and what I have been paying. Just a thought incase you end up getting tired of bumping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top