1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR 270 Win. RCBS dies & 4 boxes of brass

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by RickM, Mar 30, 2014.

1. RickM

RickM PDX Member

March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG March29 033.JPG Found this cleaning out dad's shop. Not sure how he came upon this as he never had a 270 as far as I know. RCBS 3 die set that looks to be in great shape. No shellholder. 4 boxes of Federal unprimed brass. 2 of them look new. 1 box is mixed new and some that have been loaded and fired. Same with the 4th but 5 are missing and there is 3 loaded rounds. I'll say $40 for all and will listen if told is too much. Am in Hillsboro.
    Email is best at: rickm396@yahoo.com

Guess I need more practice at posting pics!
  2. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

clearing mail box too! it's full, and unconversational.

As for your listen offer; with the addition of the brass your offer could be considered fair however I'm good on brass. I've been using a lee loader and am now moving into a single stage press making my dies usless for that.
    I could use your die set should you consider seperating.
    25 bucks seems to be what many have been going for (non carbide) and what I have been paying. Just a thought incase you end up getting tired of bumping.