JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A 270 WHAT??? This has a factory stamp on the barrell "NEWTON ARMS CO.,INC., BUFFALO, NY" and has a 270 Win. stamp on it. I have been told that the action is a standard Mauser . My research tells me that some Newton Arms barrels were changed to other calibers through the years and different actions added. It has a Lyman Challenger scope and functions well.
Some dings in the stock, typical bluing for the age, and of course a name and number etched on top of the action.....
Pulled some random factory 270 ammo out of the box and shot it at 100 yards. A marksman I am not, but it shot well ( picture of target included, the flyer was me:().
Thinking $395 would be a fair price but open for discussion. Fairly open for trades and have money to add if needed. Try me, worst I can say is no thank you. Located two minutes of Keizer I-5 exit and CHL holder.

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

I'm new to this awesome site and I saw your post regarding your 270 rifle. I'm interested in buying it so please contact me at (210) 602-0506 to discuss the rifle and shipping arragements. Thanks!
Kim

I'm new to this awesome site and I saw your post regarding your 270 rifle. I'm interested in buying it so please contact me at (210) 602-0506 to discuss the rifle and shipping arragements. Thanks!
Kim
Thank you for your interest. In todays environment I am only interested in selling face to face.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.