JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to trade for 3 bricks of 22lr ammo. I bought 9mm from Bi-Mart on 3/21/13.

9mm_zps6e6355cf.jpg

Last Edited:
pm inbound

Originally Posted by hjahvon

hjahvon: Ive got a 2 bricks of some remington (900 rounds) Wanna trade?

503bell: Nope, the ad clearly states 3

hjahvon: I was going to add in 400 rounds of CCI mini mag, just testing the waters first, but no point in dealing with a duche! Good luck man peice of advice, don't be a dick to people it won't help you any!

503bell: Gotta love this site! Ha Ha, some people.......

Ammo is still available, I will no longer respond to low ball PM's.

It's nothing to do with not accepting an offer; it's the condescending manor which you choose to reply with. There is low balling and then there is honest negotiation which is what I have done and what was I hoping to do with you, I didn't offer you 15 bucks I offered 900 rounds with every intention of finding a midpoint where we could both feel happy. Anyone who has dealt with me know that I am extremely fair and a level headed individual so that being said best of luck with your sale!

If you are honest guys.. A brick of 22 ammo should cost 20 to 22 dollars.. I have bought the exact value pack he has and it's over $60. so around

If I had extra 22 ammo I would trade just on principle. When shelved finally get stocked back up many of you will be remembered on here for being *** hats.

some of us just like to go shoot wtih our kids.

:)

If you are honest guys.. A brick of 22 ammo should cost 20 to 22 dollars.. I have bought the exact value pack he has and it's over $60. so around

If I had extra 22 ammo I would trade just on principle. When shelved finally get stocked back up many of you will be remembered on here for being *** hats.

some of us just like to go shoot wtih our kids.

I want a fair deal, just looking for ammo for the family range. I paid $63 for the 250 pack of 9mm at BiMart (.252 cents per round). 525 packs of .22 cost $19 (.036 cents per round). The straight across trade would be for 1750 rounds of .22. 3 bricks is a good deal for someone, I will not go lower.

Not trying to thread crap, but the OP's offer is sound. If I had 3 bricks, I'd do it too!

Someone trade for this. Free bump for the OP!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.