JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
comes with two mags ( a 20 round AR mag will hold 6 WSSM rounds). you have to modify an AR mag to fit as the bolt is so huge, the mag needs to sit lower in the rifle in order to allow the bolt to cycle. I have had good luck with 6.8SPC mags from PRI.

My neighbor uses his on Blacktail, has taken them @ well over 500yds w/it (I believe he got one @ 700 but I'll have to confirm that). He'll sit up on clear-cuts with 2 or 3 spotters w/spotting scopes all day w/his ballistic program ready to go. He's quite successful, I haven't got the patience. He's a member of the uber long range club, he has fun, not much activity.

OA 243WSSM Upper: 1/8 twist 24" fluted barrel with two Modified PRI Mags (these hold 6 rounds) 15" PRI Carbon Fiber Fore-end and PRI Brake Fitted by JBRC. $1200

MISC Primed (BR2) and unprimed Brass. Some is 223WSSM that has been annealed and necked up to 243. Approximately 200 pieces. $200

Redding Busing Die with bushings. Also has RCBS Seating die. $100

45 Winchester 95 grain BST Factory Loads. $80

I wanted to use this for PRS matches, but they do not allow magnum calibers, so I am selling it.

View attachment 321832 View attachment 321833 View attachment 321834 View attachment 321835 View attachment 321836 View attachment 321837
A buddy just told me about this. Do you still have it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.