After my boy saved his lawn mowing and brass selling money. He finally had enough for his first rifle. He picked out the above mentioned rifle. We grabbed some ammo and headed to the range. Needless to say he was getting very discouraged with his grouping. I shot it a few times also. That's when I realized how stiff that trigger is. So after I did some research I opted for the DIY trigger Job. Figured worse case, I would have to buy a new spring. All I did was cut off 1 1/2 coils on the trigger spring. I don't have a trigger scale. In this case I didn't need one to feel the difference. Back to the range we went. Micha went from a 8 to 10 inch group at 100 yards to a 2 to 3 inch group. I wouldn't advise doing this without at least researching first. But I can say it definitely improved the axis trigger. You don't want to remove more than one and a half. I know this isn't new information, Just wanted to share my experience with a save axis trigger.