JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 61 I would trade for 3006 cases there deprimed but not cleaned. Cleaning can be arranged. There once fired by my friend.
10 RP
12 FC
38 WIN
1PMP

I need a bunch, 200 or more.
You find all you want? I have 250 rds of Winchester once fired prepped brass. All FL, trimmed, polished, squared depth set primer pockets. (prep specs in the image)

Dan

IMG_4919.JPG

Do tell, whatdya gotta get for those shipped to 97206? Medium flat rate postal box oughtta do it eh?
Ironically enough, I got them in a flat rate box @ 140/per. When I asked the seller why 140 he said that's all the box would hold. I think it was the small one though. o_O
What say $17.00 per 50 round bag plus shipping via USPS flat rate box. I think I added a couple of extra per bag for 'just in case' scenario but I have CRS (can't remember sh*t) so it's a guess.
All trimming via L.E. Wilson case trimmer & primer pocket squaring via K&M primer pocket correction tool.
If you buy & don't like them, I'll refund your $
I primed 100 rounds and no issues. Haven't loaded or shot them though.

Dan
509-460- ate nine nine one/cell
[email protected] ........2 best ways to get me. Otherwise the CRS kicks in..

I guess all that answered the ad should have said....
We'll pay you $1.00 or more per round & ship our stuff to you for free if you'll be so kind as to accept it. Don't worry about being decent or respectful enough to answer our responses. We certainly had nothing better to do then to try & help out a fellow citizen that requested help. Just sad....

Dan

Sorry to have not gotten back to you 5 minutes after you posted the response. I've purchased from 3 people from here so far and I'm sure will purchase more 243 cases going forward. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give me that information. I think I'll pass on your offer. Thanx again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.