JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Salem, OR Got a reloader's special here. 23,000 rounds of reloaded ammunition with varying cases, primers, powders and bullets. This was all purchased at once as a bulk purchase but, after several FTE and FTF issues, I am getting rid of it all. TO BE CLEAR: THIS IS RELOADED AMMUNITION! So far, there have been no catastrophic failures however, I would highly recommend this ammo is deconstructed and used for parts/scrap.

THIS AMMO MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO FIRE! AGAIN: I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS AMMUNITION WHATSOEVER AND ADVISE THAT IT NOT BE FIRED FOR SAFETY REASONS. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FIRE IT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Prices are 10 cents a round for all calibers....would like to get rid of all at once but, if you only want one caliber, you must purchase ALL of that caliber. Reasonable offers will be considered for the lot and individual calibers. Thanks for looking, sorry for the lengthy ad but, I wanted to be as clear as possible. Text with Questions 503-930-1185

.380 Auto: 1350 Rds
9MM FMJ: 12,000 Rds
.40 S&W: 1600 Rds
.45 ACP FMJ: 1350 Rds
.45 ACP Eco-Friendly Poly Blend: 900 Rds
.38 Special FMJ: 1300 Rds
.223 FMJ: 4500 Rds

Edited by Nwcid to make it easier to read. I did not change ANY wording, just added spacing.

Last edited by a moderator: